Don't read this

This is my fifth take of this intro.

I took this class to find out how to shove thirty words into five. I didn't know that I'd have to tell everyone who I am.
I hope I'm making the right decision.

I'm not very good at introducing myself on paper, but if you really knew who I was you might actually like me. 

A few facts about me:
I love writing, but I can't read super well
I don't like France (sorry nelson)
I once broke my counter trying to get a $20 bill behind the fridge
My dad sells cardboard boxes for a living
If you're dramatic, I have a hard time believing you
I've been looking at colleges since I was in 10th grade

I think about my future more than I care to admit. 

I contacted a college in Europe, and they told me that if I keep my grades up I can attend starting next year. I've been learning web design and photoshop to pay my bills when I get there.
I hope I'm making the right decision.

Someone asked me where I wanted to go on my mission. I shrugged because I couldn't remember the right answer. I grew up going to church, but recently I haven't been sure what was real and what wasn't. I think I'll skip it. Better not preach the words I can't memorize.
I hope I'm making the right decision.


That paints a pretty picture of me that you can stick on your fridge. If you bring me a copy maybe I'll sign it for you. But if I become famous please don't sell it. 

Tosh.















6 comments:

  1. Very good.
    I really liked your reasoning for taking the class. I wish I could teach people that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like hearing about the stuff you have in store. Congrats on the European college! I'm really interested to learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "That paints a pretty picture of me that you can stick on your fridge. If you bring me a copy maybe I'll sign it for you. But if I become famous please don't sell it." possibly my favorite paragraph today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very excited to read more

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far this has been my favorite intro. Despite this being your fifth take on your intro I think it was great. There is beauty in simplicity

    Looking forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is excellent. Very well written. Congrats on Europe, that's quite an achievement.

    ReplyDelete