Here's a few stupid jokes to brighten your day a bit

If we ever go to jail for taking music off YouTube, I hope they group us based on the genre of music we steal.

In May of last year, an American Airlines flying from Los Angeles to New York City made an unscheduled stop in Kansas City to offload a passenger, who wouldn't stop singing Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You".

When I die, I want people I've done group projects with to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.

I wish they made fertilizer for people who need to grow up.

"Hey girl you dropped something." "What?" "Your standards, hi I'm Tosh."

Have you ever seen someone get hit by a train?

When I see lovers' names carved into a tree, I don't think it's cute, I think it's strange how many couples take knives on a date.

If dinosaurs were so dumb explain to me how they had the foresight to die off before the Kardashians had a TV show?

"When I'm working, I don't have lunch until I'm certain that every person on set has had a chance to eat first."
-Anne Hathaway
on how she avoids being poisoned


I once cried in church because I thought that eternity in heaven would be so boring



How come there's Batman shampoo and no conditioner Gordon?

(Asking a girl on a date)
Me: On a scale of one to America, how free are you tonight?
Girl: Haha I'm North Korea




K HAVE A GOOD DAY DONT BE DEPRESSED BYE




11 comments:

  1. I've actually thought about the knife and couples one.

    This would have made a great "different" post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is my extra one for the week, my robot human whatever isn't going to be nearly as good. So don't read it.

      Delete
  2. "Hey girl you dropped something." "What?" "Your standards, hi I'm Tosh."" dude! you are hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'When I see lovers' names carved into a tree, I don't think it's cute, I think it's strange how many couples take knives on a date.'

    haha saaaaaame. I love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The group project one. Haha. College too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i laughed at this and this is goals man

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha my stomch hurts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooooooooo freaking funny!!!!! And I love the last pick up line.... :) This is oh my gosh just amazing. And the Emmy Award for funniest comedian goes too.....

    ReplyDelete