Let's not complain about rich white people

Dear Dear Mormons,
Some people don't like going to church and are just hiding it so they don't get shunned
Don't judge people 
Love
Me

Dear Paris
You smell funny
Love 
Me

Dear Mom
I'm sorry your audition for Motab didn't go super well, but I still believe in you
I didn't listen to you singing the most boring genre of music for four years just to watch you quit
Keep going
Love
Me
P.s. opera music is boring, you should teach us how to rap

Dear Nelson
Sorry I'm in your class again
I just really wanted to give this creativity stuff a shot
If you get sick of my crap just tell me
K thanks bye
Love (within the legal limits between student and teacher)
Me

Dear former Communist Neighbors
I apologize for making you really mad
but you should've known that if you go head-to-head with three teenagers who really hate you, 
you're going to have a bad time
So you shouldn't have been surprised or mad when one of us put a lawn chair in the middle of the road when you told us that we were impeding traffic. 
We said sorry like twice and you just kept being a tool.
Sinceriously
Me

Dear Dad
No, I don't pay my friends
Love 
Me

Dear High School
Don't tell two people they're dating that they look alike
Unless you know they're siblings
No one told Luke and Leia and look how that turned out
#awkward
From
Me

Dear Kid in front of Me
Pleeeeaaaasssseeee never complain about not having friends because I've tried saying hi to you for weeks now and you don't respond
Don't be that guy
From 
Me

Dear PG
Nothing about you is that pleasant
They should rename you mediocre grove
Because all that's holding you up is Purple Turtle
From 
Me

Dear Purple Turtle
Can I have free food for advertising?
From 
Me

Dear LP 
I like how your football team doesn't have entire seasons where they don't win a single game
and how you're so much more fun than junior high
Teachers, lighten up a little though,
then it'll be spot-on
Love
Me


K bye

13 comments:

  1. Dear PG
    Nothing about you is that pleasant
    They should rename you mediocre grove
    Because all that's holding you up is Purple Turtle
    From
    Me

    This made me laugh. Good job!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^i laughed at the PG part too.
    this was really entertaining to read. good post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is awesome and witty. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed out loud at the PG part. This was good. Clever. Specific. Small. Mean sometimes, but honest. And not too mean.

    I'm glad you're giving this creativity thing a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this made me laugh and sometimes thats all i ever want

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the best thing i felt every emotion reading this lol

    ReplyDelete