Paris' beaches suck.

I'm inside my house right now freezing to death covered in six blankets.
In the middle of Utah.
Which someone tried to convince me was a desert.
Such a liar.


I wake up everyday and I see the same stuff
That empty spot where my alarm clock used to be (but I broke it cause it was annoying)
The box of candy my Seminary teacher gave me a couple weeks ago
The cool looking popcorn bucket Isabel (not Serena) Latimer got me 
aaaaaaaannnnddddd my depressing looking empty couch

GUYS

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE HERE

WHY IS IT SO CCCCOOOOOOOOOLLLLLDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!????????

I pack my bag and head off to school
and if you were in A4 you know how I feel about school
and then i come home and no one calls me and everyone
is busy and all my group dates fall through and the 
girl i was going to take to prom in a few months
really hates me now
so yeah that's great

You know what I really hate?
the bible bubble
or book of mormon bubble
whatever you prefer

I want to wake up on Sunset Boulevard
Max out ALL my credit cards
just LIVE like how i always expected
I just want to be life's big winner
but rn im living off the gratuity of delivering your dinner
when i grow up i wanted to make art
can you picture that? how many years old
old enough to mix up love with career goals
I want to wake up on Sunset Boulevard
Max out all my credits cards
just livin my LA story



7 comments: